Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dallas

As many of you know, I am quite in love with my home state and city, which would be Dallas, TX. I was reading on Yahoo today about the top 10 best and worst places to live. Guess what was ranked number 9 of least desirable cities... You guessed it: The place most near and dear to my heart. This is what yahoo said: "Dallas' economy is doing better than many other parts of the country partly because of Texas' robust energy industry. But the city has a reputation for traffic, crime, and sprawl. The top negative attributes, according to the survey, were the people—their backgrounds, talents, and perspectives (49%); environment—climate, park space, natural resources (39%); and image (38%)." Let me point your attention to the top negative attributes: the people. Seriously? How could anybody not like the people? I think that the people who did this survey should re-do it.

No comments: