I think Bart lives in fear that I'll decide I want to be a vegetarian.
Haha! That's so funny! Sometimes I just think about meat and get so grossed out. But then think about how good it tastes... :)
that would be a very stupid idea. i love meat.
It's true. I'd have to start eating out a lot if Janssen went vegetarian. And that's costly. So I know she'll never make the switch. Bwahaha.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think Bart lives in fear that I'll decide I want to be a vegetarian.
Haha! That's so funny! Sometimes I just think about meat and get so grossed out. But then think about how good it tastes... :)
that would be a very stupid idea. i love meat.
It's true. I'd have to start eating out a lot if Janssen went vegetarian. And that's costly. So I know she'll never make the switch. Bwahaha.
Post a Comment