Thursday, September 24, 2009

Easy to find better things to do than study for the CPA...

So I've been seriously neglecting my blogging duties... So here's a quick recap of life since Brazil!!! (And I have no idea why that last stuff is underlined...)
Such a fun 4th of July watching fireworks with the fam and Amy!!!


Happy Birthday to me!


Tres leches! Too bad we don't have Jason in the pic to make cuatro...


Saying adios to Austin and on top of the most amazing Whole Foods known to mankind!


Hello New York and the love of my life!!! I finally found him! ;)

There was also a Europe trip in there.. Oh and graduation... But my family has those pics, and I'm not quite sure how to access them at the moment!

2 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

what were you doing in brazil?!! your blog needs to be more detailed girl, b/c i have no idea what you are up to! haha

Bart said...

I like the title and am happy for you enjoying your free time!

When do you move to NYC?